Jaco Bachelor Party company “Jaco Casa” has been Jaco Costa Rica for the last 20 years and know all about the good and bad things in town. Let us help book your ultimate Jaco Bachelor party experience. It’s like having a friend in Costa Rica.
Our staff will make sure you have the best time possible and get the best deals. No BS allowed !
There are plenty of options for daytime activities for those that did not have too much fun last night ! We have ATV tours, Offshore fishing, Bachelor Party Boats, Crocodile tours, White water rafting, Para sailing, Zip lines, Vegas style casino. Our team is here to make sure all you do is Enjoy your Jaco bachelor party.
The first and most important step in planning a bachelor party is to lock down a vacation rental villa (or condo for smaller groups) where you can party in comfort.
Getting stuck in a lame house or apartment, or far from the action, or in a quiet and gated family community, will put a damper on the whole vibe of your getaway.
If you’re coming to Costa Rica for a bachelor party, then you want to be in Jaco Beach! A lively beach town, approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes from SJO airport (Juan Santamaria International Airport), and access to almost anything you could wish for while on a bachelor party vacation.
Here is a list of some key features and services we offer:
Our local experts will help you book tours, like Fishing Charters, ATV Tours, White Water Rafting, Crocodile Tour, Golf, Zip Lines and many more. We are dedicated to making sure you have the best Bachelor party ever, our staff will be available to take care of whatever you need. This service is included free of charge.
Most of the other tours and activities you can book / pay when you arrive. We can help assist with dinner reservations but highly recommend Chef Jose. Some good restaurants in town are Lemon Zest, Hartley’s Ranch, Graffiti, El Hicaco, and Lanterna.
Get your Grub on. A private chef is a great way for you and your friends to eat like kings during your stay. Have breakfast on the table when you wake up everyday. The private chef is also a great way to save on food & drink spending for large groups.
Typical Costa Rican: ——————-
– Seasonal fruits plate
– Eggs any style
– Gallo pinto
– Sour cream
– Plantain gratin
– Breakfast sausage
– Juice and coffee
– Fresh bread
* American Breakfast: ———————-
– Season fruits
– 2 natural juices
– French toast
– Eggs any style
– Maple syrup
– Three types of cereal
* Deluxe Breakfast: ——————
– 2 types-natural juices
– Season fruits
– 3 Types of cereal
– Omelets with ham, cheese and chives
– Hash-brown potatoes
– Gallo pinto
– Tico-fried cheese
– Baked breads sweet or salty
– Skewers with Fruits of the season and Chocolate toppings
-Baguette, Croissant (sweet and salty), bread, toast, sandwiches
– Cheese Plate (4 types)
– Sausages (5 Types)
– Jam (3 Types)
– Cereals (3 Types)
– Gallo Pinto
– Eggs any style
– Dessert Sweetness In Dreams (Pancake, Grilled Bananas and Vanilla Ice Cream)
– Coffee & Tea
– Natural Juices.
– Strawberry Mimosas (with Cider)
– Bloody Mary
– Guacamole & chips
– Cheese tacos with green sauce
– Garlic clams
– Green salad with feta cheese dressing, garlic, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper
– Sorted veggies
– Grilled Tenderloin
– Snook a la vasca
– Apple flambé with ice cream
– Em panadas
– Pico de gallo
– Salad with carrot, cucumber, avocado, hearts of palm (marinade)
– Beef in sauce (slow cooking)
– Chicken breast in tomato sauce and basil
– White rice
– Refried beans
– Plantain with Cheese Gratin
– Special rice pudding
– Pita pizza with spinach
– Veggie skewers
– Pico de gallo
– 3 different salads
– Pickled jalapenos
– Homemade mayonnaise and cucumber dressing.
– Local sausage marinated in lemon
– Tacos (fish, meat, chicken)
– Hot dogs
– Apple pie
– Stuffed bell pepper
– Jumbo shrimp cocktail
– Tuna Poki (Hawaiian style)
– Tropical salad with strawberry or mango dressing
– Basmati rice or mashed potato gratin
– Cherry tomatoes with baked veggies
– Chicken curry (slow cooker)
– Breaded Fish filet with horseradish sauce and garlic.
-Pear gratin in puff pastry basket with vanilla ice cream
– Fish Ceviche
– Garlic Clams
– Guacamole & Chips
– Rice pilaf
– Mediterranean salad
– Mini vegetable with garlic
– Grilled Lobster with chipotle pepper sauce
– Mahi mahi with shrimp sauce
– Fruit compote over ice cream
– Aztec Chicken Soup (Mexican)
– Assorted cheeses
– Three-lettuce-salad and mint yogurt dressing
– Garlic Vegetables
– Mashed potatoes with cheese filling
– Grilled Filet mignon with tamarind sauce.
– Chicken a l’orange
– Brownie with vanilla ice cream.
– Devil chicken wings
– Fish Fingers with Tartar Sauce
– Sweet black beans and jalapeno chips
– Three lettuce salad.
– Mini-potatoes sautéed with spices and cheese
– Pasta with mini veggies
– Chicken breast au gratin (breaded with coconut with apple and orange dressing)
– Rib eye
– Coconut pie
– Veggies julienne with a delicious ranch dressing
– Onion rings with horseradish sauce
– Breaded chicken fingers
– Carrot, cucumber, hearts of palm, avocado salad marinated
– Combine mashed potatoes and sweet potato gratin
– Baby ribs sweet teriyaki and sesame seeds
– BBQ chicken breast
Vanilla Crème Brulee
– Ciabatta fresh mozzarella cheese, tomato, basil and olive oil dressing and garlic.
– Cannelloni filled with melted cheese.
– Salad with feta cheese dressing
– Lasagna (meat, chicken, vegetables or 3 cheeses)
– Garlic Bread
– Linguini with garlic butter
– Cheese Cake
The chef will buy the food and drinks from the local grocery store / market. They will give you the receipt for reimbursement. Fees for the chef and food / drink are separate. If you like you can go with the chef to the store or buy the groceries yourself and they will cook with what you buy.
Our transportation team will be waiting for you at the airport. Once you exit the main door, they will call over your driver with recent model bus who will pick you up and drive you to Jaco. Stop and see the crocodiles in Tarcoles. There are often a dozen or more giant crocodiles lounging around on the river bed below.
One of our staff can be your private driver during your enitre stay. You can keep the driver out all night just give him / her a tip.
In a hurry to get to Jaco, take a helicopter from the airport and be there in 15 minutes. Land at the Los Suenos Resort and Marina of even at the Casa in some situations.
Deep tissue or relaxation. Our massage therapists come to your villa for a 55 minute session (sorry, no funny business / no happy endings). Massage can be done in the living room, balcony or pool side depending on where you prefer. Discounted rates available when pre-ordering 5 or more massages for your group.
Enjoy a day at Tortuga Island, Deep Sea Diving, Offshore Fishing, or just a Sunset Cruise on the Catamaran. Private Charters are our specialty with open Bar and food combined with a secluded white sand beach.
Half day trips are also available and include drinks and fruit. We recommend the Sunset Tour with cocktails.
For the golf enthusiasts, La Iguana Golf Course is located 20 minutes away at Los Sueños Resort. An 18 hole course designed by Ted Robinson in the heart of lush tropical surroundings.
If you’re looking to see more of the country, a day trip excursion to Manuel Antonio National Park which is the most visited park in the country, or a catamaran trip to Tortuga Island, are both highly recommended ways to spend the day.
Make sure to plan for both day / night activities. Bring sun screen for when you are outside.
Our team will help you find out where the party is at that night. If you want to relax and listen to live music or go clubbing it’s all possible.
Whatever you need we can find it in Jaco no problem. Just ask. From last minute dinner reservations to VIP tables at the club or casino.