Parasailing for the First Time? Here is What You Need to Know
- Know the Equipment.
- Know The Weather.
- Know The Limits.
- Get To Know The Crew.
- Get To Know Your Company.
- Parasailing Is Fun For All Ages.
Parasailing safety tips for beginners
- Choose a reputable parasailing company
- Know the weather forecast
- Check out the quality of the equipment
- Make sure you discuss how to communicate with your guide
WHAT YOU WILL NEED?
You will need to invest in:
- The paraglider itself
- A harness
- A helmet
- A reserve parachute
- Quality shoes/boots
- Flying suit
- A compass
- A maillon; and
- An integrated Variometer with GPS or a simple Variometer will do
If you would like to book for Parasailing click here