OFF-ROADING ATV GUIDE FOR NEWCOMERS
There is truth to the adage that adventure knows no bounds. Adventure seekers travel by air, land, and ocean. Adventure seekers have a wide range of alternatives, including hiking, mountain climbing, kayaking, and skydiving. One of those things that causes an immediate adrenaline boost is riding an ATV.
Here is the list of things to remember when you ride ATV for first time
- Wear the proper gear
- Enjoy the journey without taking unwarranted risks.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Always wear goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, gloves and DOT-compliant helmets.
- Ride an ATV that’s right for your size and age
- Know basic first aid to treat minor injuries and be able to get help in an emergency.
- Never cycle on pavement or a public road (except to cross them).
Now if you are ready visit https://jacocasa.com/atv-tour/ FOR THE JACO CASA DISCOUNT $60 PER HEAD for your ride