Abu Dhabi to Costa Rica
From Abu Dhabi to Costa Rica, there are 6 methods to go via shuttle, bus, or aeroplane.
- Abu Dhabi (AUH) to San Jose (SJO)
- 20-25 hours – US$550 – US$1,800
Bus to Dubai, fly to San Jose
- Abu Dhabi, Central Bus Station 1Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesTotal trip cost: 24h 22mUS$508 – US$1,112
- Abu Dhabi (AUH) to Limon (LIO)
- 30h 0mUS$500 – US$1,700
- Abu Dhabi (AUH) to Tambor (TMU)
- 22h 30mUS$700 – US$2,200
- Bus to Dubai, fly to Liberia, shuttle
- 27h 48mUS$1,105 – US$3,714
- Fly Abu Dhabi to Liberia, shuttle
- 29h 25mUS$899 – US$2,704
Bus and flight travel takes 24h 21m, costs 41,000–95,000, and is the most affordable way to travel from Abu Dhabi to Costa Rica.
Flying, which takes 23 hours and 36 minutes and costs between $47,000 and $150,000, is the quickest way to travel from Abu Dhabi to Costa Rica.
Where can I stay near Costa Rica?
There are good Bachelor Party Luxury Villas available near Jaco Casa. Click here to book one of those